Become the Green Goddess with this spinach powered healthy smoothie bowl served in a Coconut Bowl! This smoothie is sweetened by honey, mango and banana with its power delivered fresh or frozen spinach. The seed mix is the transformational part – and can be stored for future recipes…
- 2 bananas , sliced (frozen is ideal)
- 1 ripe avocado , stoned, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 small ripe mango , stoned, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 100g spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 250ml milk (unsweetened almond or coconut milk works well)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp clear honey , agave or maple syrup (optional)
- Add all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Combine all dry elements of your seed mix (can be made in bulk for future use) and then mix in the honey,
agave or maple syrup.
- Serve in your favourite Tovi Coconut bowl and enjoy your special treat!
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp linseeds
- 4 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 4 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 4 tbsp coconut flakes
- 4 tbsp flaked almonds
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp clear honey , agave or maple syrup