This strawberry and banana Açai Bowl is a delightful, superfood packed breakfast or brunch option – and can be varied simply by what fruit and toppings you have handy… This recipe is for one person and only takes a 10-15 minutes.
- 1 packet (100 grams) frozen acai berry packet
- 1/2 cup (118g) apple juice with no added sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen banana slices about 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Add the acai berry packet, apple juice, banana, strawberries, and blueberries to a high-powered blender(See Note 1).
- Blend until smooth. Pour into a large Tovi Coconut bowl.
- Top the bowl with as much (or as little) of your favourites such as granola, fresh (thinly sliced) fruit, chia seeds, and coconut! I recommend drizzling on about a tablespoon of honey over everything. Enjoy immediately.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Handful vanilla and nut granola, or a similar store-bought or homemade granola
- Fresh fruit: such as fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and banana: fruit sliced thinly or chopped
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut