This super berry Açai Bowl is 100% vegan recipe and is full of superfood power. Easy to make and full of goodness and happiness. This recipe is for one person who is hungry or two people that aren’t as hungry as one hungry person! And only takes a 10-15 minutes.
- 1 cup frozen berry mix (any combo: blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- 1 large banana (sliced and frozen)
- 1 tablespoon acai berry powder or 1 packet frozen acai puree
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk or water, + more as needed
- 1 tablespoon nut butter, optional for protein
- In a blender, place the berries, banana, acai powder, optional protein source and water/milk. Blend until smooth.
- Add extra water if needed (most likely you won’t need any).
- Place in serving bowl and top with the suggested toppings or your favorite assortment. Enjoy immediately.
- mix of fresh berries and fruit
- toasted coconut flakes
- chia seeds and/or hemp hearts