A tropical healthy holiday in a smoothie! Packed full of flavour and goodness this simple tropical smoothie will take you back to your last warm holiday or keep you going until the next holiday arrives. The recipe is flexible with its key fruit ingredients – so always buy what looks best when shopping.
- 1 small ripe mango , stoned, peeled and cut into chunks
- 200g pineapple , peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 2 ripe bananas (frozen is perfect!)
- 2 tbsp coconut yogurt (not coconut-flavoured yogurt)
- 150ml coconut drinking milk
- Put the mango, pineapple, frozen bananas, yogurt and coconut milk in a blender, and blitz until smooth and thick.
- Pour into two Tovi Coconut bowls and decorate with the passion fruit, blueberries, coconut flakes and mint leaves. Will keep in the fridge for 1 day.
- Always remember to add the toppings just before serving!
- 2 passionfruit, halved, seeds scooped out
- A handful of blueberries
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- A few mint leaves