We love supporting the Tovi family and helping to share your lifestyle, commitment to our planet and most importantly the mouth-watering food photos and videos with our wider community. We will feature the selected images on our Instagram @ToviGifts, our Facebook as well cool videos our TikTok. Plus, you they may even feature in our monthly newsletter
Our social media channels are we bring together our community to share our values and common interests including wellness, sustainability, Fairtrade, our impact on the environment and healthy eating. We love our community and truly appreciate how every single one of your purchases directly impacts our artisanal suppliers, the planet, and importantly your wellbeing. Our community allows us all to inspire and be inspired.
We receive many images and videos directly, and are tagged in many, many more – however there are a few things that will really stand out to us when we are looking for inspirational content to share with fellow community members.
- The photo or video features Tovi’s products and our logo! We love it when the photo features real people, your hands or ideally for it to be shot in your happy place! That doesn’t need to be a tropical beach
- The description or caption tells us what the photo is about, the recipe, location or the feeling of joy that the moment provides.
- The photo or video should be shot in natural light and not be overly filtered. Like our bowls – 100% natural is perfect
- The WOW factor is important, but we prefer ‘real people’ doing their best with what they have at home. We support seasonality and lowering food miles – so we would rather see an amazing Tovi coconut bowl made in deep dark winter with what you have rather than raspberry that have 1000’s of air miles on them.
- You don’t need to be a professional photographer, food blogger or food stylist – we do love this part of our community, but we equally love people who are simply willing to share with our community
If you are looking for inspiration – check out our social media feeds, surf the web or even better – simply make something that you love and send us a few images or a video. Our team will help and provide advice, if needed, on how to improve your photos and video.